Terms & Conditions
The term “PHP” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 342 North 400 East, Valparaiso, IN 46383. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this Web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Web site meet your specific requirements.
- Our Web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Web site.
- Unauthorized use of this Web site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our Web site may also include links to other Web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Website / Ordering Terms and Conditions
Our terms are Net 30 from date of invoice, unless otherwise stated. Past due invoices are subject to finance charges.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Pay-By-Check™.
Orders will be processed subject to credit approval. Unless we have a signed and approved credit application on file, all orders will be held until approved or be processed by credit card. To establish an account, please fill out the PHP credit application and fax it to us at 800-255-7985. If you include an order with your application, we will make every effort to process your application within 24 hours of receipt. If you require same day shipping, we suggest you pay using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Pay-By-Check™.
On occasion, an unexpected surge in demand may render us temporarily short of inventory. When that happens we will automatically ship the backordered product when it arrives unless you advise us otherwise. If you prefer, we will hold your order and ship complete. MINIMUM ORDERS A $3.00 charge will be added to orders of less than $25.00.
Please call for a Returned Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) before returning any item. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of the returned package. You may return parts and whole goods within 14 days of the purchase date without a restocking fee if in new, sellable condition (original factory package, unused, unmarked). After 14 days, returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking fee, after 30 days contact our sales dept. If determined that the goods were shipped to you in error, we will absorb the return freight, otherwise all returns must be shipped prepaid. Non-stock special-orders may not be returned.
If you have new equipment that needs warranty repair (damaged in transit, or not working properly), you can repair it under warranty, or return it to us, and we will repair it under warranty. We will not exchange new equipment for defective models. We expect our customers to process all defects as warranties. Replacement parts from new equipment must reference the model number and serial number. Upon receipt of defective parts we will issue you credit in accordance with factory guidelines.
We ship all orders via either Federal Express or UPS; any order not conducive to either Federal Express or UPS will ship via one of our preferred carriers. If your order is being shipped collect, you may specify the carrier of your choosing at the time you place your order. All orders are shipped FOB Valparaiso, Indiana and freight claims for damaged or missing goods must be settled between the consignee and carrier. Freight shipped Prepaid and Add is subject to a handling fee of 10% of the freight amount. All orders under $25.00 will be charged an additional $3.00 handling fee. PHP does not ship Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.).
We sell only to wholesale outlets. If you have a resale license, you are authorized to purchase from us at dealer cost.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All prices, terms & conditions, promotions & product availability expressed in this catalog supercedes any previous offers. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
We charge a late fee of 1-1/2% per month on overdue invoices.
Will call orders must be placed in advance. Please allow 1 hour from the time the order is placed to pick-up. Upon your arrival, our customer service personnel in our main lobby will coordinate your pick-up.
IN STOCK GUARANTEE
Seller shall not be held liable for failure to comply with the terms of this offer in the event such performance is prevented or hindered by Force Majure, such as act of God, war or armed conflict, performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or including without limitation, other causes beyond its reasonable control. Discontinued items exempt.